COMPANY IN THE NEWS
- Cottman Transmission and Total Auto Celebrates “National Check Your Transmission Day” Today on Oct. 21
- National Check Your Transmission Day
- Cottman Transmission and Total Auto Care Unveils Four New Auto Care Videos
- Cottman Transmission and Total Auto Care Reveals Crucial Vehicle Upkeep Tips for National Car Care Month
- Cottman Transmission and Total Auto Care Celebrates “National Check Your Transmission Day” Oct. 21
- Cottman’s Blog Does It Again: Number 14 of the Top 33 Helpful Blogs for Repair and Maintenance
- Cottman’s Blog Reaches Top 100 Auto Repair and Maintenance Blogs for Mechanics and Car Owners
- dotCOMM Awards Recognizes Cottman Transmission and Total Auto Care Honored with Platinum Award
- As Auto Sales Dip, Aftermarket Specialists have the Chance to Shine
- Cottman Honored with Hermes Gold Award for Educational Video Series
- Explaining the Problem
- Cottman Recognized by Top Crowd-Sourced Customer Review Site
- Cottman Wins Two Telly Awards for Transmission Physician Educational Video Series
- Cottman Gathers for 2017 Convention to Celebrate and Reflect on the Years Achievements
- Introducing…The Women of Cottman
- Cottman Transmission and Total Auto Care Digital Marketing Campaign Launches “Transmission Physician” for Drivers
- Cottman Transmission and Total Auto Care Transmission Repair Tips – What Is A Fail Safe?
- Cottman Transmission and Total Auto Care Transmission Repair Tips – Value Of A 10 Day Recheck
- Cottman Transmission and Total Auto Care Transmission Repair Tips – It May Not Be The Transmission
- Cottman Transmission and Total Auto Care Transmission Repair Tips – Checking The ATF
- Cottman Transmission and Total Auto Care Transmission Repair Tips – Why Are Transmissions So Expensive
- Cottman Transmission and Total Auto Care – Should I Choose one Repair Shop or Take my Car to the one that Offers the Best Price?
- Understanding Antilock Brakes (ABS)
- Get the Most Out of Your Car: Read the Owners Manual!
- Cottman Man Warns Of Distracted Driving Risks
- How Do I Know If My Car Needs Shocks?
- Cottman Transmission and Total Auto Care Deepens Commitment to Communities it Serves
- What Are “Normal” Driving Conditions?
- Tips During National Car Care Month Can Keep You Driving Trouble Free
FROM OUR CUSTOMERS:
Care Tips & Latest NEWS
Visit Our Blog to Find Tips On Keeping Your Car Running Smooth
Total Auto Care Means Less Stress For You
Many of us stress about upkeep on our vehicles. The fact is, we don’t really need to. If you were to develop a fool-proof system for taking the hassle out of maintaining and repairing your car, what would it look like? Cottman of Spartanburg thought about this and created a service called Total Auto Care […]
Can I Diagnose My Car By Plugging It Into A Computer?
In short, probably not. Using a scan tool or computer system will provide codes and some basic readings from the various sensors around the car, but it doesn’t tell you with any degree of certainty what’s wrong with the car. It just provides enough information for a skilled and experienced technician to know where to […]
5 Ways To Get More Life Out Of Your Brakes
5 Ways to get more life out of your Brakes Owning a car comes with certain responsibilities including periodic maintenance like oil changes, timing belts, brakes, and other wearable parts. Making sure your car is taken care of will save you money down the road. Your brakes are one of the most important safety components […]